Leslie's Omnibus

Traveling Companions

The Divine Miss Marilyn wishes you and yours the happiest of weekends!

(Actually, she just wants me to get on the train and get myself home for a little lap time already.)
_____

Don't forget to stop by the Friday Ark at the Modulator.

The Carnival of the Cats will be hosted by our Aloysius at Catymology this Sunday evening.

Can't wait till then? Go visit this week's Carnival at The Scratching Post.

That's not enough?

How about Weekend Cat Blogging at s'kat and the food and the Cat Blogosphere?
Leslie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or does that cat look very very pissed off?

The Meezers or Billy said...

awwwwwwwwww Hi Miss Marilyn!! Haf you hadded your new manicure yet?

Mia said...

Leslie,
It's your old little blog sis here. I've missed you...and I owe you an apology. Email me at the link on my new site.

I still love ya.

And of course, Miss Marilyn looks annoyed at having her gorgeous face captured on film. She's SUCH a goober.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cat... I can see why you miss her. Happy dog actually liked cats... odd but true. (guest posting at beannachd)