Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

You Are a Pinky

You are fiercely independent, and possibly downright weird.

A great communicator, you can get along with almost anyone.

You are kind and sympathetic. You support all your friends - and love them for who they are.

You get along well with: The Ring Finger

Stay away from: The Thumb


(Once again, I blame it on Jay!)
_____

Your Aura is Red

You have a high level of emotion. This can mean passion, but it can also mean rage.

Usually, you don't take these emotions out on others. You just use them as motivation - and it works!

The purpose of your life: embracing all the wonders of the life, lots of travels, and tons of adventures

Famous reds include: Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Lopez

Careers for you to try: Dancer, Boxer, Surgeon

_____

You Are Very Happy Being Single

You're not anti-relationship. You just don't need one to be content.

You find plenty of happiness from your life as it is.

And if you find someone you love, then that's just icing on an already decadent cake!

Yup.
_____

Go here and take this interesting test. I got all but two correct. How about you?

(A tip of the cap to the Confabulator!)
_____

At last! Two signs that people can act rationally on occasion. My faith in humanity is almost restored. Almost.
_____

I know how Og feels. I once went on a diet of less than 1,000 calories a day while simultaneously quitting smoking. After 10 days I called my mother and cried gibbered complete nonsense for an hour. It was not a pretty thing.

I'm pulling for you, big guy!
Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew there was something wrong with that test! It tells me I'm a thumb and I should stay way from pinkies... heh.